The following acts are sunnah on the day of Eid ul Adha:
1. To wake up early in the morning;
2. To clean one's teeth with a miswak/brush;
3. To take a bath;
4. To put on one's best available clothes;
5. To use Itr (perfume);
6. Not to eat before the Eid prayer;
7. To recite the Takbir of Tashriq in a loud voice while going to the Eid prayer.
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, La Ilaha Illallahu, Wallahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar wa lillahilhamd.
(There is no god but Allah and Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest and to Allah belongs all praise.)